- Area the door face down on a flat surface. position the built-in at built-in of the door so the longest component extends onto the lower back of the door, perpendicular to the edge. ensure the recess of the built-in fits snugly built-into the recess on built-in of the door.
- Mark the places for the screws at every of the holes built-in integrated lengthy part of the built-in with a pencil. try this by the built-in edges of each hollow.Set the Hinge aside.
- Make a small starter hollow for the screws at the center of each marked circle built-in an awl or small metallic punch and a hammer.
- Position the Hinge Wardrobes at built-in integrated of the door and align the marks for the screws. connect the hinge to the door with the provided screws and a screwdriver or electricity drill with a screw-tip attachment.
- Open the hinge fully built-in integrated hand. built integrated the door integrated its open function at the face of the built-in and align the built-in and backside lightly on the face of the unit. Align the built-in integrated portion of the hinge on the built-inner built-in of integrated the built-in face frame.
- Mark the screw holes for the built-in integrated portion of the Sliding Wardrobe Systems built-internal integrated built-in of integrated the wardrobe face frame with the pencil. Set the door aside. Make small starter holes for the screws on the center of every marked circle as earlier than.
- Keep the door built-in built integrated built-in its open function on the cloth built integrated. Align the holes built-inside the integrated built-in with the marks at the integrated face. connect with the aid of riding screws at each of the holes.